Tax & Accounting News
Introducing the TaxBuzz Top 50 Tax and Accounting Professionals of 2016 (US)
2016 was a banner year for TaxBuzz, with over 1.4 million visitors and tens of thousands of appointments set. We are a platform that brings together top-rated CPAs, EAs and accounting professionals.
We created TaxBuzz because we believe that independent tax and accounting professionals are the backbone of the economy. Smaller firms provide more personalized service and are more experienced than pop-up chains that come and go or try to wow you with celebrity spokespeople.
We can save you time and energy you would otherwise spend searching for and comparing professionals. Real client reviews provide a transparent view into what it is really like to work with our network of tax and accounting professionals. When you are overwhelmed or struggling with the numbers, we make it easy for you to find a local expert.
TaxBuzz tax and accounting professionals are a cut above the rest; many have gone through an extensive background screening. Whether you need help with a tax problem or are starting a new business, you are sure to find the perfect CPA, bookkeeper or virtual CFO to meet your needs.
Here are the TaxBuzz Top 50 for 2016. These professionals received the highest overall client ratings and quantity of reviews through 2016.
Dennis O'Connor, EA - San Diego Tax Man
Dennis is new to our list, but wow did he knock it out of the park in 2016. With over 50 client reviews, Dennis consistently provides an outstanding service to San Diego area taxpayers. Cherilyn M. (verified client) summed it up best. "Dennis is the bomb! And, his prices are very fair!"
Robert Becerra, EA - Becerra Income Tax Service
Bob is an Enrolled Agent working with clients throughout San Bernardino. Bob has over 25 five star reviews and a very loyal client base. Joanna L. from San Bernardino left this glowing review. "I have been with Bob for 6 yrs. I appreciate the various services that are offered, even after my taxes have been done, I can call anytime and ask questions. I highly recommend their services! Don't be fooled by tax services that advertise a low fee you get what you pay for!"
Christi Bender, CPA - Christi Bender, CPA
From Phoenixville, PA, Christi has claimed her spot as one of the top CPAs in Pennsylvania. Terms like "trustworthy" and "responsive" are dotted throughout her TaxBuzz profile. Tanya G. summarized what many of her clients had to say. "She is trustworthy, very responsive and extremely knowledgeable. She is very personable and always makes you feel that she has your best interest as a priority. Five stars across the board - always!"
Kurt Siegenthaler, CPA - Kurt A. Siegenthaler CPA PC
Kurt works with both individuals and business owners out of his Woodstock, GA office. Kurt has built up a very strong practice that is evident with his client testimonials, over 20 and climbing. Alli L. repeated a common theme from other clients in her review. "Kurt is awesome!!! We highly recommend him. I wouldn't use anyone else. He's very knowledgeable and friendly."
Ella Cole - Executive Tax & Financial Services, Inc.
Ella lands on our Top 50 list from Hawaii. With over 20 glowing client reviews the Aloha spirit is alive and well. Shelia S. reiterated what many clients had to say. "I have been a client of this company for 15+ years and the service and guidance has been exceptional and 2nd to none. Professional, trustworthy, timely and honest. Would recommend them 100% plus."
Paul Haglund, EA - Paul Haglund & Company, LLC
Paul is our #1 rated tax and accounting professional in the state of Minnesota. Based in Lakeville, his clients consistently rank him five stars for his service and expertise. Ann C. from Farmington summed it up best. "Paul has been doing our taxes for several years and I highly him. He is always available to answer questions via email or phone. He is informative and we trust him."
Ahlberg Auna, EA - Axtax, Inc.
Federal Way based Ahlberg Auna works with clients throughout the country, including many based in Washington and Hawaii. Ahlberg is a genuine professional and his reviews reinforce his stature as one of our Top 50. Vicki B. reiterated the points many clients shared. "Al has been our tax agent for many years now and we trust him explicitly with our taxes. He is a 5 star tax preparer and we won't use anyone else."
Connie Bracher, EA - Acorn Tax & Bookkeeping
Connie is from Crestline, CA and is the owner of Acorn Tax & Bookkeeping. She is very active in her community, while serving on many Crestline boards. Connie works with both individuals with their tax preparation needs and small business owners throughout the Crestline area. Her clients love her based on her 17 five star reviews. Melissa U., a verified client, shared this about Connie and Acorn. "She is an absolute gem and worth her weight in gold! I highly recommend Acorn Tax & Bookkeeping to any business needing these services."
Marlene Wentz, EA - Marlene Wentz, EA & Associates
Marlene is based in Clearlake California and has a diverse client base of individuals and small business owners. Many of her clients are clients for life. Many clients who have moved out-of-state still utilize her services. Peter V. (verified client) echoed the comments from many of her clients. "Wentz has done better work for us than our two previous CPAs who though very bright did not dig into the detail and care about the positive results as did Marlene. She is the best tax preparer we have had in decades."
Leon Covell, CPA - Covell & Hogan LLP
Leon is a managing partner at Covell & Hogan LLP. With over 40 years experience, Leon shares his vast knowledge with his client base and it shows. Based in Escondido, Leon's clients appreciate his expertise. Alfred M. may have said it best. "Lee Covell, his associates and staff, are extremely professional, knowledgeable, responsive, courteous and friendly."
Raven Gilmore, CPA - Gilmore & Gilmore, CPAs PC
Raven is one of our top-rated Las Vegas CPAs. Terms, like "trustworthy", "timely" and "partnership" are evident throughout her client reviews. Paul P. may have summed it up best. "Raven has been my accountant for years now. I trust her 150%. I respect her opinions and knowledge. She is accessible if I have any questions. I have referred her several times and all my friends thank me for doing so."
Susana Ballou, EA - Susana Ballou & Associates
Susan serves the beautiful Petaluma area of Northern California. Her clients appreciate her passion and responsiveness. Marilyn W. from Santa Rosa may have said it best. " What can I say about Susana that hasn't been written already! She is my rock when it comes to taxes and figuring everything out for me. Once I finally get the paperwork to her, she takes charge. We are very thankful. She does fantastic work and always gets the right answer. Thank you."
Karen M. Stevenson, EA, MBA - Stevenson Tax And Accounting, Inc.
Karen is a highly ranked Enrolled Agent based in Algonquin, Illinois. Her practice covers the gamut, from individual tax preparation, small business accounting to financial elder care. She stays on top of the tax law with her 30+ hours of continuing education. Laura K. reinforced what others have said about their experiences with Karen. "Fast, Efficient, Ethical, Knowledgeable --- This describes Karen's service. These have been the most carefree years of tax season our family has ever known ---despite a move overseas, adoption tax credits, and my previous mistakes in filing (which left our family the richer, after Karen noticed them). Well done!"
Peggy Hall, EA - Hall Of Taxes
Peggy is a dedicated tax professional and master of her craft. Based in Moraga, CA, Peggy has a diverse client base that is impressed with the advice Peggy provides. Oakland CA client Johnny L. is just one of Peggy lifelong relationships. "Peggy has been my trusted tax confidant for over 30 years. She has been available to answer my tax-related questions throughout the year. She is very professional, efficient and a wealth of knowledge in her field. She makes the tax filing process less worrisome & worth it. I highly recommend her."
Tiffany Franklin - Kingdom Group Financial
Tiffany is a dedicated and hard working professional who has a very loyal client base. Tiffany made a believer out of Houston client Ashley J. "This year was my first time utilizing Kingdom Group Financial and I wouldn't go anywhere else moving forward! I have had illegitimate tax prep before which Tiffany Franklin is helping me to rectify the chaos. Very professional, personable and knowledgeable in her job! Much success to Kingdom Financial Group!"
Steve Madsen, CPA - Madsen And Company
South Jordan, Utah CPA Steve Madsen is a TaxBuzz verified professional, which means he has passed our stringent background screening. A graduate of Southern Utah University, his practices caters to the needs of his neighbors. He works with both individuals and small business owners and has attracted many fans. Sonja B. was over joyed with her experience with Steve. "I can't thank Steve and his team enough. He looked at the way we had been doing our business taxes and immediately was able to suggest a change that not only saved us thousands on that year's tax and future taxes but he was able to go back to prior years and do amended returns and get us even more back."
Peter Flournoy, CPA / PFS - Peter W. Flournoy, CPA
Peter works with clients out of his Norwalk, CT office. He specializes in tax, estate and financial planning and works with high net worth individuals throughout the area. His extensive knowledge has helped more than one client out of a jam. Janine H. sure was happy she found Peter. "As a new client, I have been very impressed with Mr. Flournoy's work. He not only saved me money on my current year's taxes, but he also reviewed three prior years of self-filed returns & got me a total of six thousand dollars of refunds! I didn't even know I had that money coming to me until he found it! Forever grateful."
Marilyn K Ratliff, EA - BTI Professional Services, Inc.
Tustin based BTI Professional Services, Inc. and Marilyn have been earning amazing reviews from her clients. Michael D. sure is pleased he has Marilyn on his side. "I've been using Marilyn at BTI to prepare my complex tax returns, involving many transactions with rental properties, for nearly 20 years. She never fails to provide outstanding service. She has incredible knowledge of state and federal taxes. I couldn't be happier with the services she provides as an Enrolled Agent."
Rodney Couts, EA - Seaside Resources
Rodney is based in Carlsbad and manages a robust practice. Clients use terms like "great", "personable" and "knowledgeable" when describing their experiences working with Rodney. Carole & John M. from Oceanside sure are grateful they found Rodney. "He is a gem in every respect. Not only did he help us clear up our tax problem but also found ways to save us money going forward. He is a man of the greatest integrity and exuded confidence in straightening out our dilemma."
Deborah Martinez & Earl Shanken - Martinez & Shanken, PLLC
Deborah and Earl run a thriving practice in Gilbert Arizona. They specialize in small business consulting and accounting. Gilbert, AZ based client Elaine B. had this to share about her experiences. "From the start of my business, Martinez and Shanken have been there to help me with any issues I have and to guide me to become a very successful business owner. They really do care if your business is successful and will help you along the way to achieve your goals! So refreshing to see such a good level of service and a helpful positive can do attitude! I highly recommend their services."
Connie Bair, EA - Bair's Bookkeeping & Tax Service
Connie is based in Rescue California. 2016 was a great year for her practice and her clients sounded off with one five star review after another. Connie works with both individuals and small business owners. Folsom CA John S. shared this with us. "Connie has been doing my personal/business taxes for at least 10 years now. You couldn't ask for better service! Besides her professionalism she's just awesome to work with. You won't be disappointed."
John Depasquale, CPA - John Depasquale CPA/CFF, CFE
Stevenson Ranch CPA John Depasquale is a former forensic accountant and Internal Revenue Agent. His clients really appreciate his responsiveness and timely callbacks. Porter Ranch verified clients Chris and Steve B. backed up other client testimonials with this five star review. "John is the most dependable CPA I have worked with. He responds very promptly to all phone calls or emails (seriously, do you never take a vacation or a day off?) and gives a thorough answer. He makes the whole process less painful."
Mari Rimple CPA - Rimple CPA LLC
Mari is a Precott CPA who works with a broad range of clients, including business owners and solopreneurs. Chuck H. from Prescott seems to be a believer. "I personally have had several businesses and worked with several CPA's. Mari Rimple rises to the top of that list in all the categories listed in review. I would add Timely and Efficient! I expect our business relation will continue for a long, long time. She knows what she is doing and is a joy to work with."
Desarie Anderson, CPA, EA - Anderson Accounting, LLC
Desarie is an Atlanta CPA with a diverse client base. She provides accounting, Quickbooks support and tax preparation services to her clients. As an entrepreneur herself, Desarie brings a unique viewpoint on how business owners can succeed. Erica A. may have said it best. "If you are looking for an accounting firm that is efficient, timely, professional and who will keep you straight with this IRS, this is who you want to work with!"
Sharon Theriot Macke, CPA - Macke & Company, CPAs
Metairie, Louisiana based Macke & Company, CPAs clients talk glowingly about their experiences with Sharon. Susan G. addressed the personal attention you receive when working with Sharon. "Excellent personal service with exceptional attention to detail. With Sharon you are NOT just a client or a bunch of numbers!"
Tiffany McMillan, CPA - Tiffany Mcmillan, CPA
Fairfax Virginia based Tiffany McMillan, CPA has been helping individuals and entrepreneurs through some of the toughest tax and accounting issues. Allison H. from Chesapeake VA had this to say about her experiences working with Tiffany. "I absolutely love working with Tiffany! She is straight-forward, excellent at answering questions, and gets the job done on time without any worry! I would highly recommend her to anyone."
Barbara Wright, EA - Wright Accounting
Sarasota based tax professional Barbara Wright has been helping taxpayers minimize their taxes for many years. Terms like "highly recommend", "knowledgeable", and "efficient" seem to sum things up. Mike M. from Bradenton Florida had this to say about his experience with Barbara. "Barbara does a wonderful job handling all our tax related work for our entire family. For a number of years now she and her firm has demonstrated the professionalism to handle both domestic as well as international tax planning and preparation and I never worry about a thing! I highly recommend her and her staff!"
Jack Hercher, CPA - Hercher & Company, P.C.
As a Greenwood Village, Colorado CPA, Jack works with clients throughout the state. He specializes in accounting, business consulting and financial statements. Sometimes clients do the selling better than any ad. Rich and Nancy L. summed it up best. "As a business owner, my wife's tax situation has never been simple. Jack has guided us expertly in that regard, as well as advising us on the best tax strategies for college savings and investment accounts. We always look forward to our annual visits with Jack and have the utmost confidence in his guidance as we begin to position ourselves for retirement."
Bret Willoughby, CPA - Tax911.com, Inc.
Bret is one of our highest rated professionals. As an expat tax expert, Bret works with taxpayers worldwide. With complex tax issues, you need to work with a CPA who knows the law. With over 900 clients across 90 countries, one can say Bret has seen it all. His clients truly appreciate all that he does for them. Stephen M. said it best in one simple review. "These guys are the absolute best tax experts out there for overseas Americans."
Edward Daoud, PhD, MBA., EA - Capstone Financial & Tax Service
Oceanside based Capstone Financial & Tax Service has attracted 14 solid five star reviews. Clients stay with him even when they move out of state. Paul P. shared some high praise. "High quality service and excellent recommendation. We are from another state and they do our taxes by correspondence. This year we visited the office to do our 2015 taxes and we are impressed and thrilled by Dr. Daoud's professionalism and attention to detail. We are happy and we will continue using his office to take care of our financial needs. We also recommend him to others without any hesitation."
Diana Malone, EA - Diana M. Malone, EA
Pearland, Texas Diana Malone manages a virtual tax preparation office. Working with clients remotely requires excellent customer service and knowledge of the tax law. Diana's clients seem to think she deserves such high rankings. Michael & Diana S. from Houston Texas summed it up best. "Diana is highly knowledgeable in her line of profession. We've dealt with other "tax professionals" but after dealing with her we couldn't see ourselves dealing with anyone else. She is prompt in answering any questions one might have via telephone or email. She has a great personality and is extremely patient. Extremely satisfied."
Channika Daniels, EA - Priorities First Tax Center LLC
Based in Phoenix, AZ, Channika and Priorities First Tax Center are available year round to help with your tax needs. Elaine C. from Phoenix Arizona, highlighted Channika putting her clients first. "Highly recommend Channika to anyone who is looking for a tax consultant. She has her client's best interest in her heart thru every step of her service to you. I'm so impressed with her drive to stay informed on what the law says. I appreciate the advice she gives me about managing my personal and business taxes."
Holly Gunnette, EA - HGI Financial Services
As a Riverside based tax professional, Holly has been honored as the Enrolled Agent of the year and Juropa Citizen of the year. Holly must be doing something right with so many repeat clients. Cindy G. offered the following review. "We have used HGi Financial since Holly Gunnette opened her business and have been faithfully served with excellent tax preparation and other business matters. The integrity, and high standard of service, are qualities much desired in all things financial and HGi Financial meets these requirements above and beyond!"
Mark Rhynes - Rhynes Tax & Bookkeeping Service
Mark combines his accounting education with an impressive set of financial certifications. There is a reason so many clients travel long distances to work with Mark and his team. He has earned the respect of his clients and his reviews highlight what to expect when working with him. Michael M. from Rialto appreciates their relationship. "Rhynes Tax & Bookkeeping is your best option for professional, knowledgeable and caring service. Have you ever entered a place of business and felt tense the whole time you were there? Having to handle taxes every year is stressful enough. The staff at Rhynes Tax & booking service will eliminate that stress because of their kind demeanor and attention to every detail you feel may be an issue."
Lynne Fahrer, CPA - Lynne S. Fahrer, CPA
North Bellmore CPA Lynne Fahrer has attracted some great reviews in 2016. Terms like fantastic, great and best are among the more common adjectives used. Jerry S. from Plainview New York may have said it best. "Lynne is fantastic. Year over year she is extremely reliable and diligent, even remembering things about my previous filings that I've long forgotten."
Rudolph Isaacs, CPA - Isaacs Accounting, P.C.
Pikesville CPA Rudolph Isaacs is a cut above the rest. His reviews really tell the story of the people and businesses he has helped. Denise K, from Pikesville sure was glad she found Rudolph. "In 2010 I came to Rudolph Isaac , CPA in a time of crisis. Not only did he fix my problem, he was knowledgeable in the area of my concern. In all of my years receiving services form Rudolph Isaac I have never been disappointed with his abilities or professionalism. We have come to trust him since he is always available when we need to speak to him personally."
Mark L. Tremblay, AFSP - E.P. Tremblay
Mark is a seasoned tax preparer based in Somerset, Massachusetts. His client reviews acknowledge his responsiveness and trustworthiness. Ric W. offered the following insight. "My wife and I have been utilizing E.P. Tremblay to prepare our taxes for the last couple of years and could not be more satisfied. When we became new clients Mark took the time to personally understand our employment situation both past and present. The turn-around time on getting our taxes done has been quick, but more importantly, we know that our tax preparation is being done by a team of professionals that value honesty and integrity."
Katherine Middleton, EA - Katz Consulting Bookkeeping & Tax Services, LLC
Abilene based Katherine Middleton, EA and Katz Bookkeeping and Tax Services, LLC help Texas business owners navigate the complexity of the tax code. As a former tax auditor for the state of Texas, Katherine knows her way around the code. She specializes in cloud and virtual accounting solutions. Patrick L. is one of her remote business clients from California and offered this five star review. "I was fortunate enough to stumble upon Kathy. After our first month I knew she was what I needed. She is knowledgeable, timely, and she collaborates well. She saves me a lot of time and the end result is work that is more accurate than what I would do. She is also fearless in her willingness to go investigate and learn how to do something new."
Teszra Cody, EA - One On One Tax And Financial Group, LLC
Teszra works with clients on tax and financial matters. Her Asbury, NJ based practice is thriving and her 16 five star reviews seems to back up what she promises to deliver. Maddie C. shared her experience with Teszra. "Teszra is absolutely the first person you should go see or contact if you've got any questions or issues regarding your credit, taxes, IRS problems, just anything financial. She is very trustworthy and knowledgeable in all of these areas and will patiently work with you in anything you need help in. She is truly such a great person and cares so much about her clients. You will be very happy going to her for anything you need. I highly recommend her for always."
Alice Stern Burnett CPA EA - The Burnett CPA Group LLC
Columbia Maryland CPA Alice Burnett, provides tax and business advice to an array of Maryland residents. As a QuickBooks Pro Advisor, she provides her clients with expertise needed to get through the numbers each year. Wayne B. shares how Alice has grown with her business. "Alice is an important part of our business success. As our business has grown, she has helped guide us through all of our financial decisions, not just taxes. I highly recommend her!"
John May - Income Tax Service
Bakersfield tax professional John May has an extensive tax and accounting background. He previously served as the Accounting and Budget Manager for the California Department of Transportation, where John helped oversee an $18 billion dollar budget. He takes this experience and shares it with his clients in private practice. Tobi P., a verified client from Bakersfield obviously values his relationship with John. "I have had John May preparing my taxes for years. I have referred many people. I will not go to ANYONE else."
Crystal Scanlan - Integrity Accounting
Huntingtown Maryland QuickBooks advisor has always wanted to be an accountant and started honing her craft when she was a child. Her zest for helping clients is evident in her five star reviews. Mason R. Chicago shared this experience with us. "Crystal was as good as advertised. She was well prepared with online tools, very inquisitive so as to not miss anything and maintained excellent communication the whole time. We even found a write off that I had no idea I qualified for, saving me another $1500! I will be using Crystal again and will recommend her as well."
Kelvin Jenkins, EA - Horizon Client Services, LLC
Kelvin is a North Richland Hills Enrolled Agent who specializes in small business owners and solopreneurs. His clients seem impressed. Kathaleen B. was in dire need of help and was happy she found Kelvin in her time of need. "Kelvin was referred to me, when my taxes were in shambles because of a marital separation. Since that time, he has been such a lifesaver for me. Thank you Kelvin for your professional and knowledgeable expertise. HE IS THE ONE!!!"
Darvincia Warren, AFSP - DW Tax Preparation
Darvincia has been blowing clients away with her knowledge and expertise for years. Her results and review testimonials say volumes of what you can expect when you engage Darvincia for tax preparation services. Donna H. gave this stunning testimonial. "Darvincia was heaven sent! This woman is very knowledgeable and knows her business inside and out! I have not had much (if any) of a refund for the last 7 years or so. Since I have been dealing with Darvincia I have been pleasantly surprised and extremely happy with my refunds. My only regret was that I did not meet her sooner!"
Philip J. Liner, CFP - Priority Quick Tax, Inc.
Phil has built up a successful tax practice in Chesterfield, Michigan. As a CFP, Phil has additional training in regards to financial services. Clients describe his practice as first class. Kimberly R. from Chesterfield is a believer. "Very professional and friendly. Phil offers a wealth of knowledge. I would absolutely refer my friends and family to Phil Liner for your financial investments as well as tax preparation."
Dr. Richard Spead, Ph.D., MST, PA, EA, CFE, CFS, CBM, ATA, ATP, ABA, DABFA, FACFEI - Spead Tax Group, PLLC
Dr. Spead has the credentials and the experience to get his clients through the toughest tax situations. As a tax problem specialist, Dr. Spead has helped resolve many a sticky tax situation. Linford S. from New London shared this insight. "Dr. Spead is everything he professes to be. He is an expert not only on accounting but also on the laws governing the IRS. Laws that are sometimes overlooked or abused by agents in their determination to collect. Dr. Spead enjoys a unique relationship of both respect and caution with the IRS. His record of successful representation of clients is well known by agents. He is a very skillful negotiator for the rights of taxpayers."
Maria Slyman - Allied Professional Services, LLC
As a St. Cloud Florida tax professional, Maria has helped taxpayers minimize their taxes and take the stress out of tax preparation. Kimberly T. from Saint Cloud, summed it up best. "Knowledgeable, friendly, reasonable, and extremely trustworthy, they have been an asset to our business and have made several suggestions that have made things easier for our business as well. We highly recommend using Allied Professional, and we can't imagine ever using another accountant."
Lorra Brown, CPA - LBE Consulting, LLC
Lorra works with individuals and entrepreneurs assisting with their tax and accounting projects, both big and small. Customer service seems to be the common theme in her reviews. Steven D. from Atlanta Georgia is another happy client. "Lorra is the best, her expertise and knowledge is like no other! I've used LBE Consulting for several years and will continue to be a happy and loyal customer. Thanks!"
Karen Drescher, CPA - Karen C. Drescher CPA PC
Karen has been on our TaxBuzz top 50 two years in a row. With 21 reviews and counting, Karen delivers exceptional advice and service to her clients. As a full service CPA, Karen helps clients with IRS tax problems, tax preparation and their accounting needs. IRS tax problem client B. V. from Peachtree City had this wonderful resolution to his tax case. "Karen represented me in an IRS audit and she ended up taking my case to Appeals. Yesterday she worked the case and got me from owing $70,000 to $3000! She's an excellent representative if you need help in an IRS audit! And she used to work for them! Thanks Karen! Great job!!!"
Yuliya Olaru - Olaru's Premier Tax Services, Inc.
Yuliya is a Vancouver, Washington tax and bookkeeping professional. She has a fast growing client base and has been steadily exceeding her clients' expectations. Anastasia M. had a tremendous result on her 2015 tax return and shared this glowing testimonial. "Yuliya did a great job. She took her time to explain things and she also taught us how to save money. She saved us over 18K for our 2015 tax return. She earned our trust and we will be back for many years."
Are you a tax or accounting professional and want to be considered for the 2017 list? Contact us today for more information.
Lee Reams II
I am a tax and business news junkie who has spent the last 20 years developing and executing "best in class" word-of-mouth marketing campaigns for tax and accounting professionals. With TaxBuzz and CountingWorks we have taken that same commitment to quality content directly to the consumer. Keeping you up-to-date with the latest tax law changes, business growth tips and planning strategies to help you reach your best financial outcome.
In the face of economic uncertainty, TaxBuzz is the industry's most up-to-date tax information.
Join 60,000 who get our weekly newsletter. No spam.
Need help selecting a firm?
Use our specialized search engine and get matched to the best accounting and tax firm for your needs.
Terms and Conditions
Updated November 12, 2023
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of the Taxbuzz website ("Taxbuzz", “Taxbuzz Website” or “Website”). Users of Taxbuzz are referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “You”, “Your”, "User" or “Users”. Taxbuzz is a service of CountingWorks, Inc.
- A. Taxbuzz hereby grants you permission to use the Website as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, provided that: (i) your use of the Website as permitted is solely for your personal use; (ii) you will not copy or distribute any part of the Website, or any Content or source code in any medium without Taxbuzz's prior written authorization; (iii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Website; and (iv) you will otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- B. In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You may never use another person’s account without permission. When creating your account you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Taxbuzz immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although Taxbuzz will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Taxbuzz or others due to such unauthorized use.
- C. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers", or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Website or any Website Content in any manner including one that sends more request messages to the Taxbuzz servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Taxbuzz grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Taxbuzz reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- D. TAXBUZZ AND CountingWorks, Inc. MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED ON THE WEBSITE, THEIR SERVICES OR ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT PROVIDED TO USERS. ACCORDINGLY, TAXBUZZ AND CountingWorks, Inc. AND THEIR AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM THEIR ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WHERE ANOTHER USER OR BUSINESS MISUSES YOUR CONTENT, IDENTITY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR IF YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH ONE OF THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED OR FEATURED ON THE WEBSITE. YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER TAXBUZZ NOR CountingWorks, Inc. IS LIABLE FOR ANY DISPUTE, CLAIM, CONTROVERSY, AND/OR LAWSUIT THAT A TAXBUZZ DIRECTORY PARTICIPANT AND YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARISING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING FROM THE ACCESS AND/OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. WHILE YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WHILE THERE IS NO CHARGE OR FEE TO YOU FOR THE USE OF TAXBUZZ, DIRECTORY PARTICIPANTS MAY PAY A FEE TO TAXBUZZ IN ORDER TO USE TAXBUZZ TO SOLICIT BUSINESS FROM YOU. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TAXBUZZ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HARM THAT THESE SERVICES MAY CAUSE. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD TAXBUZZ, CountingWorks, Inc. AND THEIR AFFILIATES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF TAXBUZZ, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS. TAXBUZZ DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT USER WILL FIND A PROFESSIONAL TAXBUZZ DIRECTORY PARTICIPANT. TAXBUZZ DOES NOT INVOLVE ITSELF IN ANY AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY SELECTED BY YOU. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE COMPLETION OF ANY AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ANY DIRECTORY PARTICIPANT. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE INTEGRITY, HONESTY, EXPERIENCE, CAPABILITY, AND RELIABILITY OF ANY DIRECTORY PARTICIPANT WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE.
Intellectual Property Rights
Except as noted below all content on the Website including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (collectively, "Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Taxbuzz, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS and with no representations for your information and personal use only and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of Taxbuzz or the respective owners. Taxbuzz reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
User Submissions and Content Guidelines
- A. The Website may now or in the future permit the submission of videos, graphics, artwork, ideas, suggestions, contest or sweepstakes entries, the use of internet chat rooms, blogs, comment streams, or other communications submitted by you and other users ("User Submissions").
- B. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent and warrant that: (i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Taxbuzz to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms and Conditions; and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submission to use the name and/or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms and Conditions. By submitting the User Submissions to Taxbuzz, you hereby grant Taxbuzz and CountingWorks, Inc. a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, sub licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the Website and Taxbuzz's (and its successor's) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Website a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Website and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the Website and under these Terms and Conditions. You agree and acknowledge that all rights you grant to Taxbuzz in this Section shall be without compensation.
- C. In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not: (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Taxbuzz all of the rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Taxbuzz, CountingWorks, Inc. or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; (iv) post junk mail, chain letters, spam or any other mass email or solicitations of business; (v) impersonate another person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity. You further agree not to: (i) share usernames, passwords or other access credentials that allow access to personal information or protected areas of the Website; (ii) engage in or facilitate spamming; (iii) omit, delete, forge or otherwise misrepresent accurate transmission information, including headers, return mailing or internet protocol addresses or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any content or person; or (iv) post, transmit or disclose any information that contains personally identifying information of a minor child.
- D. Taxbuzz and CountingWorks, Inc. do not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Taxbuzz and CountingWorks, Inc. expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. Taxbuzz does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and Taxbuzz will remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. Taxbuzz reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions without prior notice and without liability. Taxbuzz may also terminate a User's account and access to its Website if that User infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights and/or has had a User Submission removed from the Website. Taxbuzz reserves the right to decide whether Content or a User Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms and Conditions for violations other than copyright infringement and intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity or defamatory material. Taxbuzz may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User's account and access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms and Conditions at any time, without liability, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
- E. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail): (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit Taxbuzz to locate the material; (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit Taxbuzz to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail; (v) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Taxbuzz's designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: Lee Reams, email: [email protected], telephone: 818-338-8700, fax: 818-743-0550. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Taxbuzz customer service through https://www.taxbuzz.com/contact. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 5(E), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- F. You understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that neither Taxbuzz nor CountingWorks, Inc. are responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Taxbuzz and CountingWorks, Inc. with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify, defend and hold Taxbuzz, CountingWorks, Inc., their affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Website.
- G. Taxbuzz permits you to link to materials on the Website for personal, non-commercial purposes only. User Submissions (including any that may have been created by users employed or contracted by Taxbuzz) does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Taxbuzz or CountingWorks, Inc. Taxbuzz reserves the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate User Submissions at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason and without notice or liability. Taxbuzz has no obligation to retain or provide anyone with copies of User Submissions, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to User Submissions.
H. You agree not to, and not to assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Website to:
- Violate our Content Guidelines (below), for example, by writing a fake or defamatory review, trading reviews with other businesses, or compensating someone or being compensated to write or remove a review;
- Violate any third party's rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination;
- Promote a business or other commercial venture or event, or otherwise use the Website for commercial purposes, except as expressly permitted;
- Send bulk emails, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not; engage in keyword spamming, or otherwise attempt to manipulate the Website's search results or any third party website;
- Solicit personal information from minors, or submit or transmit pornography;
- Violate any applicable law;
- Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Website or Website Content (other than your User Submissions), except as expressly authorized by Taxbuzz;
- Reverse engineer any portion of the Website;
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on the Website or on any materials printed or copied from the Website;
- Record, process, or mine information about other users;
- Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Website for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the Website;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Taxbuzz's technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the Website;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website through hacking, password mining or other means;
- Use the Website or any Website Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- Use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website or Website Content; or
Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Website, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Website. The restrictions above only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law. Nevertheless, you agree not to act contrary to them (even if permissible under applicable law) without providing 30 days' prior written notice to Taxbuzz, together with any information that we may reasonably require to give us an opportunity to provide alternative remedies or otherwise accommodate you at our sole discretion.
- I. Content Guidelines. TaxBuzz allows Users to contribute different kinds of User Content including reviews, private messages, biographies, photos and more. What follows is a non-exhaustive list of general guidelines for the posting of User Content: Colorful language is acceptable, but defamatory language, threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech and other forms of bigotry is not tolerated and will be removed. Please make sure that your reviews are a snapshot of your experience with the directory participant. TaxBuzz is not a forum for political views or employment practices that do not address your relationship with the directory participant. Do not post directory participant’s private information. Do not post your confidential information or the confidential information of third parties. Do not post reviews for your own business or solicit reviews from family or friends who are not clients. Do not post content from other sites. Make your reviews unique to TaxBuzz.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF TAXBUZZ, CountingWorks, Inc. AND THEIR AFFILIATES TO YOU. EACH SUBSECTION BELOW ONLY APPLIES UP TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NOTHING HEREIN IS INTENDED TO LIMIT ANY RIGHTS YOU HAVE WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY LIMITED. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT THIS OR ANY OTHER SECTION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE CONSULT A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TAXBUZZ, CountingWorks, Inc. THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. NEITHER TAXBUZZ NOR CountingWorks, Inc. MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE'S CONTENT, THE DIRECTORY PARTICIPANTS OR BUSINESSES ADVERTISING ON THE WEBSITE OR THEIR SERVICES, THE USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE. TAXBUZZ DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND TAXBUZZ WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL TAXBUZZ, CountingWorks, Inc., OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING AS A RESULT OF ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES IN CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, AND/OR (V) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE. THE FOREGOING SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGE IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT TAXBUZZ OR CountingWorks, Inc. IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TAXBUZZ AND CountingWorks, Inc. SHALL BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. TAXBUZZ’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY DIRECT DAMAGE SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.
The Website is controlled and offered by Taxbuzz from facilities in the United States of America. Taxbuzz makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Taxbuzz, CountingWorks, Inc. and their respective licensors, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access of the Website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright or any other intellectual property, property right, privacy right; and/or (iv) any claim that your User Submission(s) caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Website.
Ability to Accept Terms and Conditions
You affirm that you are either older than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Website is not intended for children under 13. If you are under the age of 13, then do not use the Website—there are lots of other great websites for you. Talk to your parents about any products you want to purchase, as Taxbuzz sells its products and services to adults only.
These Terms and Conditions, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Taxbuzz or CountingWorks, Inc. without restriction.
Liability Limitation and Usage Guidelines for TaxBuzz Ai:
Limitation of Liability:
TaxBuzz Ai is a tool designed to provide tax professionals with assistance in generating responses to tax research questions. While we strive to maintain the accuracy and reliability of the information provided, it is imperative to recognize that tax laws are dynamic and subject to change. Therefore, the use of TaxBuzz Ai should be complemented by professional judgment and consultation with legal and tax experts.
By utilizing TaxBuzz Ai, you acknowledge and agree that the information generated should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice tailored to your specific circumstances. We explicitly disclaim any liability for the consequences arising from the use of advice generated by TaxBuzz Ai. Users are encouraged to independently verify the information and seek professional advice before making decisions based on the Ai-generated responses.
- Professional Judgment: TaxBuzz Ai is a tool to aid tax professionals in research and analysis. It is not a replacement for professional judgment, and users should exercise their expertise when interpreting and applying the information generated.
- Consultation with Experts: While TaxBuzz Ai provides valuable insights, it is crucial to consult with legal and tax experts to ensure the advice aligns with the latest legal developments and specific nuances of a particular situation.
- Verification of Information: Users are responsible for independently verifying the information provided by TaxBuzz Ai, especially in instances where the advice generated is critical to decision-making.
- Educational Purposes: TaxBuzz Ai is intended for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide specific legal or tax advice tailored to individual circumstances.
- Non-Endorsement: The use of TaxBuzz Ai does not constitute an endorsement or guarantee of the accuracy of the information provided. Users are encouraged to corroborate the advice with other reliable sources.
By accessing and using TaxBuzz Ai, you agree to abide by these terms and acknowledge the limitations outlined herein. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time, and your continued use of TaxBuzz Ai constitutes acceptance of any such modifications. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using TaxBuzz Ai.
© 2023 CountingWorks, Inc.
TaxBuzz.com is a service of CountingWorks, Inc., 2549 Eastbuff Drive., #448 208, Newport Beach, CA 92660