Find Top-Rated Salem CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Salem accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- There were six permits issued for new single-family construction in 2012, for an average cost of $101,100.
- The reported population by the 2013 US Census for Salem was 12,130 in 2013, a decrease of 0.5% since 2000.
- The population in Salem is made up of 5,850 males and 6,280 females.
- Salem has an estimated median household income of $35,951, up from $30,006 in 2000.
Why TaxBuzz Salem Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Salem, Ohio
- John Angeletti
- JOHN ANGELETTI CPA
- Daniel Moore
- D T MOORE AND COMPANY LLC
- Francis Bezon
- FRANCIS R BEZON CPA
- Laurie Chaffee
- BYLER WOLFE LUTSCH & KAMPFER, CPAS
- Roger Hack
- HACK STEER & COMAPNY LLC