Your HomeOwner Association's Best Friend

If you are a member of a homeowners’s association (HOA) or serve on the board of one, you most likely are faced with the complexity of your tax filing requirements.  There are many questions facing the HOA management when it comes with properly preparing your HOA tax return.

As a Homeowner’s Association (HOA) CPA, I focus on the in’s and out’s of the tax code to take the stress off your shoulders.

Does your HOA need assistance? 

We offer the following services to help you and your HOA.

  • HOA Tax Preparation of IRS forms 1120-H and 1120
  • HOA IRS tax representation if your HOA has not filed tax returns in many years
  • Consulting and comparison of HOA tax filing requirements, including the possible tax rate advantages of filing an IRS form 1120 versus 1120-H. Form 1120 has a 15% tax rate (versus 30% on 1120-H) on the first $50,000 of taxable income. Many associations can cut their tax bill in half.

My goal is to save you time, protect you from costly mistakes and making the process of serving on a HOA board less stressful. No one likes the frustration or additional expense that often accompany noncompliance. Contact Gordon McNamee, CPA to find out how we can help your HOA!