Benefits To Using Quickbooks For Your Business
If you are the owner of a small to mid-sized business, there are a number of important tools available to help you with your accounting tasks.
QuickBooks is one of the most effective software resources available for business accounting. Here are ten of the most important benefits that QuickBooks provides:
1. Once you’ve linked your bank account with your QuickBooks software you will be able to add to your efficiency by paying all of your bills and doing all of your banking online. QuickBooks makes it possible to completely eliminate the need for stamps and envelopes, as well as for paper checks.
QuickBooks’ connection with the bank means that instead of writing a check you can simply enter a payment in the program, press a button, and the payment is made.
Whether your payment is directed to a local market, a credit card, or your copier repairman, QuickBooks allows you to make payments quickly and easily, while at the same time allowing you to import all of the information from that same bank’s monthly statement directly into QuickBooks. This makes reconciliation easier and faster, eliminating a good deal of wasted time and effort.
2. QuickBooks makes it possible to receive your payments more quickly than can be accomplished using the traditional mail system. QuickBooks Online Billing facilitates your ability to send invoices electronically, and at the same time to receive online payments of those invoices via either credit card or a transfer directly from your clients’ bank accounts.
3. Because QuickBooks is completely customizable, you can tailor it to your individual needs. The program was engineered to be adaptive and flexible so that it would be useful to all types of small businesses.
The program’s continuing outreach to different types of organizations has been reflected in the addition of increasingly diverse programs, including packages designed specifically for the unique needs of health care professionals, non-profit organizations, retailers and contractors.
4. QuickBooks makes it possible to link with over 100 popular applications and programs used by small businesses, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and ACT. This ability to enter information once and then share it means that there will be far les time spent on data input, as well as much less opportunity for error.
5. QuickBooks makes the tasks needed to keep your business operations flowing less intrusive. It does this by automating many of the paperwork and bookkeeping tasks.
6. QuickBooks provides you with reports on the health of your business at the touch of a button. Statistics and information needed for analysis of profitability, valuation and more are available instantaneously.
7. In addition to straightforward reports, QuickBooks can generate an impressive, professional business plan to help your business grow. Whether you are looking for approval of a small business loan application or an increased line of credit, QuickBooks uses the format suggested by the U.S. Small Business Administration to provide a clean, accurate profit and loss statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flow available, and more.
8. QuickBooks offers QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, an application that allows businesses to accept payments using American Express, Visa or MasterCard easily while integrating the acceptance of payments directly with the QuickBooks software.
This not only means that payments can be received more quickly and easily, but also that payment data will be automatically entered by the system itself rather than through manual input, all without the need for further investment in hardware or software.
9. Because QuickBooks is so affordable, it represents a smart investment no matter what size business you are operating. At a cost of just a few hundred dollars you avail yourself of a powerful accounting software program that can meet all of your needs.
10. An investment in QuickBooks is an investment in a proven, trusted software program. The product has been tested and used by thousands of diverse small businesses around the globe.
For over 10 years Jorge Gomez has dedicated his career in accounting software consulting. His grasp of QuickBooks enables small business clients to spend less time on accounting and more time on building their business.
Feel free to reach out with any QuickBooks related questions to 818-925-9959