Find Top-Rated Burlington CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Burlington accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The city of Burlington, Wisconsin has an estimated median household income of $47,191 in 2013, which is up from $43,365 in 2000.
- Burlington has an estimated median house value of $171,930 as reported in 2013, up from $126,800 as reported in 2000.
- The population of Burlington is made up of 5,264 males and 5,259 females, for a total population of 10,523 in 2013, an increase of 5.9% since 2000.
- Burlington has a land area of 5.96 square miles, and a population density of 1,766 people per square mile, with an elevation of 800 feet.
Why TaxBuzz Burlington Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Burlington, Wisconsin
- Brian Hochschild
- BAHR & KADLEC, LTD.
- Thomas Pella
- TKP, CPA
- Walter Bahr Iii
- BAHR & KADLEC
- Richard Van Hoesen
- RICHARD A VAN HOESEN CPA
- Samuel Mantych
- SCHUERMAN & ASSOCIATES
- Steven Bahr
- PREMIER ACCOUNTING SERVICES LLC
- Dennis Lynch
- LLOYD, PHENICIE, LYNCH & KELLY, LLC
- Marvin Daniel
- DANIEL LAW OFFICE
- Amy Vos
- EDWARDS GROUP CPAS SC