Find Top-Rated Fredericksburg CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Fredericksburg accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- According to the 2000 US Census, the median income for a household in the city was $34,585, and the median income for a family was $47,148
- The 40-block Fredericksburg Historic District, contains more than 350 buildings dating to the 18th and 19th centuries
- Major Fredericksburg employers include the University of Mary Washington, Mary Washington Healthcare, and GEICO
- Fredericksburg, Virginia are rumoured to be one of the most haunted cities in the United States
Why TaxBuzz Fredericksburg Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
Tax and Accounting Professional Reviews in Fredericksburg, Virginia
July 22, 2015
Personal attention given along with astute professionalism.
March 29, 2015
September 21, 2015
5 Star Customer Service.....hands down. Kolen Services assisted me with an issue I'd been dealing with for a while from the IRS. I did'nt know what to do. She pointed me in the right direction and now instead of owing I'm actually getting a refund back. Thanks so much Kolen Services!!!!!
August 11, 2015
I have had Terry Steiniger as my tax preparer for more than 20 years. She is knowledgeable, accurate, dependable and with reasonable rates. I have never been disappointed with her services. In all these years there has never been a problem with my tax filing nor has there been any questions. She is top notch.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Fredericksburg, Virginia
- Shalom Kolen
- KOLEN SERVICES, LLC
- Cindy A.
- BACKOFFICE - BUSINESS SERVICE SOLUTIONS AND SUPPORT
- Susan Davenport
- ESSENTIAL SMALL BUSINESS SERVICES