Find Top-Rated Fredericksburg CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Fredericksburg accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- According to the 2000 US Census, the median income for a household in the city was $34,585, and the median income for a family was $47,148
- The 40-block Fredericksburg Historic District, contains more than 350 buildings dating to the 18th and 19th centuries
- Major Fredericksburg employers include the University of Mary Washington, Mary Washington Healthcare, and GEICO
- Fredericksburg, Virginia are rumoured to be one of the most haunted cities in the United States
Why TaxBuzz Fredericksburg Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
Tax and Accounting Professional Reviews in Fredericksburg, Virginia
September 21, 2015
5 Star Customer Service.....hands down. Kolen Services assisted me with an issue I'd been dealing with for a while from the IRS. I did'nt know what to do. She pointed me in the right direction and now instead of owing I'm actually getting a refund back. Thanks so much Kolen Services!!!!!
April 4, 2015
Kolen services has been very helpful and insightful with taxes, bookkeeping, and etc.. I like to call Kolen services the Coaches Coach. I m really appreciative of her knowledge and wisdom. Thank you for all you do! 2015 will be a great year for Kolen Services!!!
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Fredericksburg, Virginia
- Cindy A.
- BACKOFFICE - BUSINESS SERVICE SOLUTIONS AND SUPPORT
- Susan Davenport
- ESSENTIAL SMALL BUSINESS SERVICES