Find Top-Rated Salt Lake City CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Salt Lake City accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The estimated median household income for Salt Lake City in 2012 was $42,827 with a population of 189,314 people
- The average snowfall in the mountains near Salt Lake City is 500 inches
- Salt Lake City is also the largest industrial banking center in the United States, and includes the headquarters of UBS, BMW, CIT, Merrill Lynch, and Target. Source: wikipedia
- Skiers and snowboarders have access to a cumulative total of 28,247 vertical feet of snow between Snowbird, Alta, Canyons, Solitude, Brighton, Deer Valley, Park City, Snowbasin, Wolf Mountain, Powder Mountain, Sundance, and Beaver Mountain
Why TaxBuzz Salt Lake City Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
Tax and Accounting Professional Reviews in Salt Lake City, Utah
June 26, 2016
I was referred to David Seal from a family member who has been going to him for years. Mr. Seal saw me quickly, we sat down and did the taxes, it took less than an hour. The price was reasonable. This will be my accountant from now on. I highly recommend and feel confident in his knowledge and skills.
ROBISON, HILL & CO.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Armstrong Duke & Associates, LLC
- ARMSTRONG DUKE & ASSOCIATES, LLC
- Isabel Quilantan
- ISABEL QUILANTAN