Find Top-Rated Farmington CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Farmington accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The estimated median household income reported in 2013 for Farmington, Utah was $85,700, up from $74,250 reported in 2000.
- The estimated income per capita in Farmington was reported as $30,536 in 2013, up from $24,407 as reported in 2000.
- The most common industry for employment in Farmington was professional, scientific, and technical services, while the most common occupation was management occupations.
- The land area for Farmington is 7.76 square miles, with a population density of 2,785 people per square mile, and an elevation of 4302 feet.
Why TaxBuzz Farmington Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Farmington, Utah
- Benjamin Cluff
- CLUFF BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, PLLC
- Diane Ellenson
- HIGH LEVEL, LLC
- Erling Holje
- ERLING HOLJE, CPA
- Robert Jones
- J&J CONSULTANTS LLC
- John Bell
- JOHN BELL
- James Rumpsa
- JAMES P RUMPSA, CPA
- Rex Anderson
- ANDERSON ACCOUNTING & TAX SERVICES LLC
- Sherman Hoskins
- SHERMAN A HOSKINS CPA