Find Top-Rated Cedar Park CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Cedar Park accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The resident median age in Cedar Park, Texas is 34.5 years, which is slightly older than the median age for the state of Texas at 34.0 years.
- With 100% of the population living in an urban setting, Cedar Park’s population is 61,238, which is a 135.1% increase from 2000.
- The largest employers in Cedar Park are Coreslab Structures (Texas), Inc., United Teachers Association, Inc., and Heldenfels Enterprises, Inc.
- The US Census named Cedar Park as the fourth fastest growing city in the United States.
Why TaxBuzz Cedar Park Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
Tax and Accounting Professional Reviews in Cedar Park, Texas
April 28, 2015
Wendy did our 2013 taxes and was very diligent and helpful as we were pretty much at a loss on how to file for that year. She set the right expectations and communicated clearly on what she needed from us. We did encounter a problem where IRS sent us a bill stating we didn't claim something properly for that year. Wendy jumped on the issue and resolved it for us where we ended up getting our money back for the faulty bill. If you are looking for a small firm that will give you the attention you need, Wendy is your gal.
Schneider Tax And Bookkeeping Services Llc
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Cedar Park, Texas
- Malissa Wheeler
- A BALANCED INCOME TAX SERVICE
- Maryjo Boynton EA
- RBCE- TAXES AND BOOKKEEPING
- Arun Mago
- ARUN MAGO