Find Top-Rated Alice CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Alice accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The land area in Alice, Texas is 11.9 square miles, with a population density of 1,645 people per square mile, and an elevation of 202 feet.
- Alice has a reported median real estate property tax of $1,760 for homes that have a mortgage as reported in 2013.
- The residents of Alice most commonly work in the mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction, with construction and extraction occupations as the most common occupation.
- Alice had a record number of homes sales in the second quarter of 2012, with almost 70 homes sold.
Why TaxBuzz Alice Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Alice, Texas
- Maria Longoria
- SEIDEL WHITTINGTON AND COMPANY PC
- Byron Blair
- BYRON W BLAIR, CPA
- Jennifer Kress
- JENNIFER KRESS
- David Mcninch
- D. LEON MCNINCH CPA PC
- Michael Day
- MICHAEL C. DAY, C.P.A.
- Bruce Seidel
- SEIDEL, WHITTINGTON AND COMPANY PC
- Richard Garza
- RICHARD J. GARZA, P.C.
- Roger Saenz
- ROGER SAENZ CPA PC
- Kimberly Bencze
- KIMBERLY BENCZE
- Alicia Briones
- SECURITY FINANCE CORPORATION OF TEXAS