Find Top-Rated New Kensington CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search New Kensington accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- New Kensington, Pennsylvania had a reported estimated household income in 2013 of $38,748, up from $30,505 reported in 2000.
- The population of 12,911 in New Kensington is made up of 6,273 males and 6,638 females, as reported by the US Census in 2013.
- The median resident age for New Kensington is reported as 42.9 years, which is older than the resident age for Pennsylvania of 40.6 years.
- The median real estate property tax in New Kensington for homes with a mortgage was $1,933 in 2013.
Why TaxBuzz New Kensington Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- Vanna Robinson
- ROBINSON BOOKKEEPING
- Betsy Shelhamer
- SHELHAMER & ASSOCIATES, PC
- Emery Holloway
- EMERY D HOLLOWAY CPA
- Thomas Roberts
- THOMAS ROBERTS
- Angela Davis
- ANGELA DAVIS
- Elizabeth Fennell
- MARKS NOTARY & TAX SERVICE
- William Salem
- WILLIAM SALEM
- Cindy Reo
- CINDY REO
- Daniel Painter
- DANIEL PAINTER
- Eugene Cecchetti
- EUGENE CECCHETTI