Find Top-Rated Vermilion CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Vermilion accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The resident median age in Vermilion, Ohio is 47.3 years, which is older than the median age for the state of Ohio of 39.3 years.
- With 94% of the population living in an urban setting, Vermilion’s population was 10,490 in 2013, which is a decrease of 4.0% since 2000.
- Vermilion has an estimated median household income of $51,425 in 2013, up from $49,926 in 2000.
- The estimated median house value in Vermilion was $119,120 in 2013, which is up from $110,100 in 2000.
Why TaxBuzz Vermilion Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Vermilion, Ohio
- Eleonore Roztas
- ELEONORE J ROZTAS CPA
- Peter Ensinger
- PETER W ENSINGER, CPA
- Leona Phillips
- LEONA PHILLIPS
- Carrie Ragnoni
- CARRIE A RAGNONI
- Donald Pretzer
- D.H. PRETZER & ASSOCIATES
- John Lewis
- INDIVIDUAL FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Joyce Smith
- JOYCE SMITH
- Sonya Marie Patton
- SONYA MARIE PATTON