Find Top-Rated Newton CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Newton accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The city of Newton, North Carolina has an estimated median household income of $30,997 in 2013, which is down from $36,696 in 2000.
- Newton has an estimated median house value of $117,429, as reported in 2013, up from $83,300 as reported in 2000.
- The population of Newton is made up of 6,139 males and 6,904 females, for a total population of 13,043 in 2013, an increase of 3.8% since 2000.
- Newton has a land area of 13.0 square miles, and a population density of 1,006 people per square mile, with an elevation of 969 feet.
Why TaxBuzz Newton Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Newton, North Carolina
- Brian Truesdale
- BRIAN TRUESDALE, CPA
- Bryson Kiser
- BRYSON KISER ACCOUNTING
- Debora Wents Pitts
- DEBORA B WENTZ, CPA
- Kathy Sigmon
- KATHY W SIGMON, CPA
- Tammy Payne
- TAMMY B PAYNE CPA
- William Powell
- WILLIAM D POWELL, ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Agustin Barajas
- BARAJAS TAX SERVICES