Find Top-Rated Kinston CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Kinston accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The city of Kinston, North Carolina has a land area of 16.7 square miles, with a population density of 1,293 people per square mile, and an elevation of 44 feet.
- The median real estate property tax on homes with a mortgage in 2013 for Kinston was $1,399.
- Kinston’s population of 21,641 is made up of 9,820 males, and 11,821 females, showing a decrease of 8.6% since 2000.
- The population of Kinston has a median resident age of 41.7 years, which is older than the median resident age for the state of North Carolina at 37.9 years.
Why TaxBuzz Kinston Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Kinston, North Carolina
- Angela Johnson
- ANGIE JOHNSON CPA
- Brenda Spence
- CAROLI PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANTS INC