Find Top-Rated Dobbs Ferry CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Dobbs Ferry accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- Dobbs Ferry, New York had an estimated income per capita of $47,236, up from $35,090 reported in 2000.
- In 2013, the US Census reported the estimated median house value in Dobbs Ferry at $570,004, which is higher than the $313,800 as reported in 2000.
- The median gross rent for the city of Dobbs Ferry was $1,574.
- The city of Dobbs Ferry has a land area of 2.44 square miles, a population density of 4,529 people per square mile, and an elevation of 210 feet.
Why TaxBuzz Dobbs Ferry Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Nadia Guirand-jean
- NB&J SERVICES
- Lisab Weinstein
- LISA B WEINSTEIN CPA, P.C.
- Mark Lindberg
- LINDBERG TAX/FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Roxana Guerrerio
- ROXANNE GUERRERIO, CPA
- Steven Tencer
- STEVEN C. TENCER, CPA
- Arlene Jacobs
- AJ CONSULTING
- Jill Rick
- JILL RICK
- Laura Swedlow
- L.P.P. CORP
- Preston Faro
- PRESTON M FARO & ASSOCIATES INC