Find Top-Rated Oakland CPAs and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Oakland accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The estimated median real estate property taxes in Oakland, New Jersey was reported as $10,213 in 2013.
- Oakland had a population of 12,959 in 2013, which was made up of 6,479 males and 6,480 females, which is an increase of 4.0% in 2000.
- The median resident age for Oakland was reported as 40.2 years, which is older than the state of New Jersey of 39.4 years.
- The city of Oakland currently has one zip code for mailing purposes.
Why TaxBuzz Oakland Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
FEATURED TAX & ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONALS IN OAKLAND, NEW JERSEY
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Oakland, New Jersey
- Kevin A. Carestia CPA
- KEVIN A. CARESTIA, CPA
- Celeste Geraci
- CELESTE I GERACI
- Frederick Van Alstyne Iii
- FREDERICK H. VAN ALSTYNE III, CPA
- John Giannuzzi
- JOHN T GIANNUZZI CPA
- Lynn Albala
- LYNN ALBALA
- Alan Dornfeld
- DORNFELD FINANCIAL PLANNING GROUP