Find Top-Rated Linden CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Linden accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The estimated income per capita in Linden, New Jersey was reported as $27,613 in 2013, an increase from 2000 at $21,314.
- The population of Linden is reported as 41,301, with 100% of the population living in an urban setting in 2013.
- Linden is home to Merck & Co., a pharmaceutical company, that has over 110 years in the city.
- Linden is associated with John Charles, Waliyy Dixon, and Mike Nardi.
Why TaxBuzz Linden Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
Tax and Accounting Professional Reviews in Linden, New Jersey
February 6, 2016
For the last 12 years Ibetty has done my taxes...I am very satisfied but for someone trying to get a better service, if anyone is looking for help with difficult issues filling your taxes this is the best. I have recommended to those of my friends with complicated taxes and they are all very happy. She is the most honest and knowledgeable person I know
IBETTY NIVAR PROFESSIONAL TAX SERVICES
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Linden, New Jersey
- Allen Zagier
- ALLEN ZAGIER CPA PC
- Morris Reichman
- MORRIS J. REICHMAN CPA-LLC
- Karl Dahlberg
- KARL E. DAHLBERG, CPA
- John Davis
- JOHN W. DAVIS, CPA
- Sharon Marsh Roberts
- MARSH ROBERTS LLC
- Steven Sliwicki
- STEVEN SLIWICKI
- John Strydesky
- STRYDESKY & COMPANY
- Ireneusz Wysocki, Cpa
- IRENEUSZ WYSOCKI CPA