Find Top-Rated Hackensack CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Hackensack accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- Hackensack, New Jersey has an estimated median household income of $52,720, reported in 2013, which is up from the $49,316 reported in 2000.
- The population in 2013 for Hackensack was comprised of 22,687 males and 21,426 females, for a total population of 44,113.
- The estimated median household value in Hackensack in 2013 was reported as $288,300, up from $165,100 in 2000.
- Hackensack had an estimated median property tax reported as $8,055 in 2013.
Why TaxBuzz Hackensack Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
Tax and Accounting Professional Reviews in Hackensack, New Jersey
January 16, 2016
Javier Salinas is a very smart accountant. I was glad with the service that he provided. I will recommend to all of my friends and family. Thank you .
Nj Tax & Accounting Llc
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Hackensack, New Jersey
- Rafael J. Thomas
- TAX TIME ACCOUNTING SERVICE, LLC
- Adam Coopersmith
- TOBIN & COLLINS CPA PA