Find Top-Rated Portsmouth CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Portsmouth accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The estimated income per capita in Portsmouth, New Hampshire in 2013 was $40,437, up from the reported figure of $27,540 in 2000.
- Portsmouth had a reported population of 21,440 in 2013, an increase of 3.2% from 2000.
- Portsmouth saw the largest number of sales of homes in the second quarter of 2012, almost 250 homes.
- In 2013, the median real estate property tax for homes with a mortgage in Portsmouth was reported as $5,797.
Why TaxBuzz Portsmouth Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Anne Holliday
- ANNE E HOLLIDAY CPA PLLC
- Ann Stephan
- ALBERT P. STOWE, CPA, PLLC