Find Top-Rated Farmington CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Farmington accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The reported estimated median house value for Farmington, Minnesota as reported in 2013 was $197,341, up from $146,200 in 2000.
- Farmington has a land area of 12.5 square miles, with a population density of 1,768 people per square mile, and an elevation of 904 feet.
- Farmington has an estimated median real estate property tax for homes with a mortgage reported as $2,950 in 2013.
- There were almost 450 homes sold in the second quarter of 2012, the highest number over a five year period.
Why TaxBuzz Farmington Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
Tax and Accounting Professional Reviews in Farmington, Minnesota
August 23, 2015
We just moved to this area and did not know anyone! We prefer to meet with our tax preparer and get to know them. Jolene Hart came to our home, did an outstanding job and her pricing was very reasonable. We would highly recommend Ms. Hart!
Jolene M Hart, Cpa
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Farmington, Minnesota
- Ronald Jones
- RONALD D. JONES, CPA
- Barbara Ackerman
- ACKERMAN, BERQUIST & CO., LTD
- Lucinda Berquist
- ACKERMAN, BERQUIST & CO., LTD.
- Theresa Kingsbury
- BELTZ, KES, DARLING & ASSOCIATES
- Dennis Watson
- DENNIS R WATSON, CPA
- Jolene Hart
- JOLENE M HART, CPA