Find Top-Rated Anoka CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Anoka accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The population reported by the US Census in 2013 for Anoka, Minnesota was 17,268, a decrease of 4.5% from 2000.
- Anoka has an estimated median house value for 2013 of $161,612, an increase from $118,900 reported in 2000.
- Anoka has a land area of 6.67 square miles and a population density of 2,588 people per square mile, and an elevation of 870 feet.
- The median real estate property tax for homes with a mortgage in Anoka was reported as $2,075 in 2013.
Why TaxBuzz Anoka Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Anoka, Minnesota
- Cara Haugtvedt
- HAUGTVEDT AND ASSOCIATES LLC
- Gerald Sundeen
- NORTHWEST ACCOUNTING & TAX, INC
- Sarah Heidtke
- SARAH HEIDTKE
- Stephen Munstenteiger
- MUNSTENTEIGER AND SEVERIN PA
- Michael Jacobs
- MICHAEL J JACOBS
- Aden Hussein
- A AND H ASSOCIATES INC
- Shirley Graham
- SHIRLEY A. GRAHAM