Find Top-Rated Lansing CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Lansing accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The land area in Lansing, Michigan is 35.0 miles, with a population density of 3,252 people per square mile, and a land elevation of 850 feet.
- Lansing has a reported median real estate property tax of $2,055 for homes that have a mortgage, as reported in 2013.
- Major employers in Lansing are Accident Fund, Liquid Web, and Elderly Instruments.
- Lansing is home to the Michigan Historical Museum and the Michigan State Capital building.
Why TaxBuzz Lansing Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
Tax and Accounting Professional Reviews in Lansing, Michigan
December 29, 2014
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Lansing, Michigan
- Shelia Allen
- G&G, BUDGET TAX AND FINANCIAL SERVICE AND ACCOUNTI