Find Top-Rated Flint CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Flint accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The median real estate property tax in Flint, Michigan reported in 2013 was $1,109 for homes that have a mortgage.
- The population of Flint that works and lives within the city limits is 12,865.
- There are several colleges and universities in Flint, including the University of Michigan-Flint, and the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine.
- Films recorded in Flint include “Bowling for Columbine,” “Shattered Faith,” and “Roger & Me.”
Why TaxBuzz Flint Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Flint, Michigan
- Earnestine Hawkins Papillion
- DIVERSIFIED TAX SERVICES
- Sheila Rutter-Godley
- KHIRFAN BENEFITS CONSULTING SERVICES