Find Top-Rated Georgetown CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Georgetown accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The estimated income per capita in Georgetown, Kentucky was reported as $24,877 in 2013, an increase from 2000 at $18,859.
- The population of Georgetown was reported as 30,872 with 98% of the population living in an urban setting in 2013.
- The population of Georgetown was made up of 14,947 males and 15,925 females.
- The median gross rent in 2013 for Georgetown was reported as $744.
Why TaxBuzz Georgetown Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Georgetown, Kentucky
- Amy Payne
- AMY S PAYNE, CPA
- Jennifer Barber
- JENNIFER BARBER
- Norma Blair
- J BLAIR CPA, PLLC
- Brent King
- BRENT R. KING, CPA, PLLC
- Donnie Fryman
- WELCH & COMPANY, CPAS, PSC
- David Burke
- SCOTT BURKE CPA
- Stephen Glass
- STEPHEN W GLASS CPA
- Susan Clay
- S. J. CLAY CPA PLLC
- Katherine Hlathein
- KATHERINE M. BENNETT CPA
- Kevin Bethel
- KEVIN W BETHEL, CPA