Find Top-Rated Fort Thomas CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Fort Thomas accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The population reported by the US Census in 2013 for Fort Thomas, Kentucky was 16,225, a decrease of 1.6% since 2000.
- Fort Thomas has an estimated median house value for 2013 of $193,161, an increase from $130,100 reported in 2000.
- Fort Thomas has a land area of 5.67 square miles and a population density of 2,862 people per square mile, and an elevation of 860 feet.
- The median real estate property tax for homes with a mortgage in Fort Thomas was reported as $2,473 in 2013.
Why TaxBuzz Fort Thomas Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Andrew Modrall
- ANDREW MODRALL & ASSOCIATES, LLC
- Charles Mahoney
- CHARLES MAHONEY
- Chris Forthofer
- CHRIS M FORTHOFER, CPA
- Virginia Gesenhues
- VIRGINIA GESENHUES
- Gary Stephens
- STEPHENS & ASSOCIATES, CPA, P.S.C.
- Janet Hickman
- JANET A HICKMAN, CPA
- John Wright
- JOHN H WRIGHT CPA
- Kristi Schwalbach
- KRISTI SCHWALBACH
- Nancy Rayburn
- RAYBURN & COMPANY, LLC
- Mary Lepper
- NORTHERN KENTUCKY TAX CLINIC