Find Top-Rated Kansas City CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Kansas City accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The median resident age of the population in Kansas City, Kansas is 32.9 years, younger than the median resident age of the state of Kansas at 36.0 years.
- The University of Kansas Hospital, General Motors, and University of Kansas Medical Center are the top employers in Kansas City.
- Kansas City has one private college, and two public colleges, with four school districts for elementary, secondary schools, and middle schools.
- Kansas City has many sport areas for outdoor activities for people who enjoy sports.
Why TaxBuzz Kansas City Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
Tax and Accounting Professional Reviews in Kansas City, Kansas
January 12, 2017
I have known Michelle as a friend for about three years. She has done our taxes for the past two years. She is very knowledgeable with what she does and does everything to make taxes easy for her clients. Her prices are very reasonable, especially up against the nationwide tax companies.
HEARTLAND INTEGRITY SERVICES, LLC
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Kansas City, Kansas
- Michelle Parker
- HEARTLAND INTEGRITY SERVICES, LLC
- Chad Marmon
- KANSAS CITY KANSAS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- Chester Thompson
- CHESTER THOMPSON
- David Cochran
- COCHRAN HEAD VICK & CO., P.A.