Find Top-Rated Kendallville CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Kendallville accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The median real estate property tax in Kendallville, Indiana was reported in 2013 as $655 for homes with a mortgage.
- The estimated median household income for Kendallville was reported in 2013 as $38,224, up from $33,899 in 2000.
- Kendallville’s population is 9,894 as reported in 2013, with 98% living in an urban setting, an increase of 2.9% in 2000.
- The population in Kendallville is made up of 4,731 males and 5,163 females.
Why TaxBuzz Kendallville Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Kendallville, Indiana
- Carla Butler
- BADEN, GAGE & SCHROEDER, LLC
- Cheryl Casselman
- CHERYL L CASSELMAN CPA PC
- Scott Frick
- SCOTT R. FRICK CPA, P.C.
- Thomas Hullinger
- THOMAS L. HULLINGER, CPA
- Rachel Brown
- RACHEL D BROWN
- Jacelyn Hamblin
- R&L TAX SERVICE LLC
- April Demuyt
- BADEN, GAGE, & SCHROEDER LLC
- Barbara Sutton
- BARBARA L SUTTON