Find Top-Rated Highland Park CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Highland Park accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- Highland Park, Illinois has an estimated median household income of $107,537, an increase from $100,967 in 2000.
- The estimated income per capita in Highland Park was $65,821, an increase from $55,331 in 2000.
- Highland Park’s most common industry to work in is Professional, scientific, and technical services, while the most common occupation is management.
- Michael Jordan, Richard Marx, and Gary Sinise amongst the notable people associated with Highland Park.
Why TaxBuzz Highland Park Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Highland Park, Illinois
- Don Agostinelli
- DON AGOSTINELLI, LTD.
- Andrew Logan
- LOGAN & ASSOCIATES LTD.
- Anselm Harrison
- ANSELM HARRISON, CPA
- Arthur Silverman
- ARTHUR SILVERMAN
- Anne Bassi
- ANNE FLANIGAN BASSI CPA
- Debra Bauer
- DEBRA R. BAUER, CPA
- Dennis Levin
- DENNIS LEVIN
- Brian Figenholtz
- GBE TAX AND ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS, L.L.C.
- Elliott Cohen
- ELLIOTT COHEN