Find Top-Rated Union City CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Union City accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The median resident age of Union City, Georgia 30.4 years, which is younger than the state’s median resident age of 35.9 years.
- Union City has a land area of 8.59 square miles, with a population density of 2,382 people per square miles, and an elevation of 1020 feet.
- Union City has a median real estate property tax of $1,032 for homes with a mortgage in 2013.
- In 2008, there were forty-seven permits distributed for single-family homes, for an average cost of $104,900 in Union City.
Why TaxBuzz Union City Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Union City, Georgia
- Jeri Forbes
- FORBES ACCOUNTING LLC
- Russell Jones
- JONES PROFESSIONAL SERVICE CORPORATION
- Leroy Mitchell
- K.A.M. ACCOUNTING SERVICES, INC.
- Lakia Goodman
- GOODMAN PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTING SERVICES, LLC
- Michael Johnston
- MICHAEL JOHNSTON, CPA
- Lakessica Carter
- ACCOUNTS PLUS, LLC
- Alicia Murphy
- HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS LLC