Find Top-Rated Savannah CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Savannah accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The median resident age in Savannah, Georgia is 32.3 years, which is younger than the 35.9 years for the state of Georgia.
- Savannah has a median real estate property tax for houses with a mortgage of approximately $1,543, reported by the US Census in 2013.
- Savannah has a historical downtown area, that have parklike squares included in the area.
- Savannah’s port was used for transporting goods, mostly cotton.
Why TaxBuzz Savannah Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
Tax and Accounting Professional Reviews in Savannah, Georgia
January 12, 2015
I was very pleased with the end result of my tax prep and I'm using her again this year. Very informative and knowledgeable. Thank you!
Ez Accounting & Tax Service Llc
April 8, 2015
Great professional services. Very professional staff. THey took the time to listen, explain, and left there with an understanding I never received anywhere else. I highly recommend this business.
February 2, 2016
I normally file my taxes myself, but this year I went to EZ Bilingual, and I have to say Mrs. Hernandez was great. She took helped me file my taxes, and told me about write offs I didn't even know I could claim. She was very knowledgeable, helpful, and helped me get back more than would have doing it alone. I will defiantly be returning to here next tax season.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Savannah, Georgia
- Jaime Gonzalez
- ASESORIAS Y SERVICIOS HISPANOS INC
- Deborah Hernandez
- EZ BILINGUAL SERVICES, LLC
- Harry Szeto EA
- SZETO INCOME TAX