Find Top-Rated Covington CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Covington accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- Covington, Georgia had an estimated income per capita of $19,671, up from the $15,554 as reported in 2000.
- In 2013, the US Census reported the estimated median house value in Covington, Georgia at $87,098, which is higher than the $81,900, as reported in 2000.
- The median gross rent for the city of Covington was $941.
- The city of Covington has 13.8 square miles for the land area and a population density of 978 people per square mile, and an elevation of 747 feet.
Why TaxBuzz Covington Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
Tax and Accounting Professional Reviews in Covington, Georgia
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Covington, Georgia
- Ime Udombang
- IME UDOMBANG
- Andrea Allen
- SIMPLIFIED TAX SERVICES
- Melanie Hamilton
- MELANIE HAMILTON
- James Carter
- CARTER AND ASSOCIATES, PC
- Carol Moseley
- CAROL MOSELEY, CPA