Find Top-Rated Canton CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Canton accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The estimated median household income of Canton, Georgia was $45,314 as reported in 2013, up from $40,361 as reported in 2000.
- The estimated income per capita in Canton was reported as $21,760 in 2013, up from the reported number of $17,324 in 2000.
- The average median rent gross for the city of Canton in 2013 was $877.
- Canton has a land area of 14.3 square miles, and a population density of 1,694 people per square mile, and an elevation of 960 feet.
Why TaxBuzz Canton Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Canton, Georgia
- Guerguens Nadeem
- THE ATLANTA TAXATION AND FINANCIAL SERVICES INC