Find Top-Rated Palm Springs CPAs and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Palm Springs accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- Palm Springs, Florida has a land area of 1.61 square miles, and a population density of 12,954 people per square mile, with an elevation 15 feet.
- Palm Springs has a median real estate property tax for a house with a mortgage as $1,319 in 2013.
- The estimated median household income in Palm Springs for 2013 was reported as $33,429, a decrease from $36,026 as reported in 2000.
- Palm Springs has a population of 20,872, made up of 10,357 males and 10,515 females, with 100% living in an urban setting.
Why TaxBuzz Palm Springs Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Palm Springs, Florida
- Ronald Joseph
- RONALD JOSEPH
- Aurora Perez
- ACP MULTI SERVICES INC
- Loubens Lacroix
- MATRIX FINANCIAL AND TAX SERVICES
- Alex Volcy
- AVOLC LLC
- Carmen Perez
- ALLIANCE TAX SERVICES
- Clivens Elie Fils
- NEW WAY TAX & SERVICES, INC
- Corette Brooks
- CHARLES & CHARLES TAX SERVICES
- Sonicka Charles
- S&R SOLUTION GROUP