Find Top-Rated Lauderdale Lakes CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Lauderdale Lakes accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The population of 34,062 in Lauderdale Lake, Florida is made up of 14,795 males, and 19,267 females, an increase of 7.4% since 2000.
- The median resident age of Lauderdale Lake is 38.6 years, younger than the Florida median age of 41.5 years.
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Methodist Hospital, and Burlington are amongst the top employers in Lauderdale Lake.
- Lauderdale Lake has approximately 15,000 households, with an average family size of 3.25.
Why TaxBuzz Lauderdale Lakes Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
Tax and Accounting Professional Reviews in Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
June 6, 2016
She's very understandable, she makes doing taxes very reasonable, she also loves to keep her clients informed about everything that happens and any changes that happened or will happened to any of the documents.
PRIORITY TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
- Georges Pierre
- COREMERICA INC
- Patty Peterson
- PATTY’S NOTARY & TAX
- Michealair Louisdor
- BROTHERS INVESTMENT GROUP INC.
- Arens Louis
- PRINCE MULTI-SERVICES
- Gerrilynn Philippe
- GERRILYNN PHILIPPE
- Ashworth Matthews
- ASH MATTHEWS ACCOUNTING & TAX SERVICES, LLC