Find Top-Rated Bridgeport CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Bridgeport accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- Bridgeport, Connecticut has an estimated median household income of $42,687, as reported in the 2013 US Census.
- The estimated per capita income was $20,128 in 2013, for the city of Bridgeport.
- Bridgeport has four colleges, including the University of Bridgeport and St. Vincent’s College.
- Culture and art are enjoyable places to visit while in Bridgeport, including the Downton Cabaret Theatre, and the Discovery Museum and Planetarium.
Why TaxBuzz Bridgeport Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
Tax and Accounting Professional Reviews in Bridgeport, Connecticut
March 23, 2016
Best experience ever I want to small business and I need accounting services payroll tax bookkeeping they provide the lowest price the best service ever everything is online and I can always get access to the partner never call great people
WOODHOUSE & WOODHOUSE, LLC DBA WOODHOUSE & ASSOCIA
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Alexander Nestor
- NESTOR & CLAYTON LLP
- Allan Shumofsky
- REICH, SCHWEITZER & WEISS
- Robert Bailey
- HOPE & HERNANDEZ PC
- Albert Weinstein
- ALBERT LOUIS WEINSTEIN ESQ CPA
- David Cohen
- DAVID COHEN
- David Zieff
- FRIEDBERG, SMITH & CO., PC
- Gail Carey
- GAIL CAREY