Find Top-Rated Seaside CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Seaside accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- Seaside, California has an estimated income per capita of $22,000, up from the $15,183 reported in 2000.
- In 2013, the US Census reported the estimated median house value in Seaside at $368,819, which is higher than the $232,200 in 2000.
- The median gross rent for the city of Seaside was $1,462.
- The city of Seaside has an elevation of 60 feet, 8.83 square miles for land area, and a population density of 3,863 people per square mile.
Why TaxBuzz Seaside Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Seaside, California
- Charlito Paghasian
- CHARLITO PAGHASIAN
- Rogelio Nugent
- NUROGE TAX PREPARATION AND CONSULTATION SERVICES
- David Sobotka
- DAVID A. SOBOTKA, CPA
- Dennis Giuffre
- PACIFIC TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICE
- Judy Parsons
- JUDY PARSONS CPA