Find Top-Rated Ridgecrest CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Ridgecrest accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The median real estate property tax in Ridgecrest, California for homes with a mortgage was $1,704 reported in 2013.
- In 2013, the US Census reported the population in Ridgecrest was 28,600, up by 14.7% from the reported population of 2000.
- The population of Ridgecrest is made up of 14,348 males, and 14,252 females, 100% living in an urban setting.
- The city of Ridgecrest has an estimated median household income of $181,133, up from $68,500 reported in 2000.
Why TaxBuzz Ridgecrest Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Ridgecrest, California
- Mitchell Tims
- PROFESSIONAL TAX & BUSINESS SERVICE
- Sharon Scott
- SHARON SCOTT