Find Top-Rated Bakersfield CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Bakersfield accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- In 2013, the median household income calculated by the US Census was $54,763, which was an increase of $14,781.
- The US Census shows the population in 2013 was 363,630, with 99% living in an urban setting, with 179,150 males and 184,480 females.
- The estimated per capita income in 2013 was shown as $22,343, an increase of $4,665 in 2000.
Why TaxBuzz Bakersfield Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
FEATURED TAX & ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONALS IN BAKERSFIELD, CALIFORNIA
Tax and Accounting Professional Reviews in Bakersfield, California
February 1, 2016
Robert Youngblood has been preparing my taxes for years. He offers great advice and excellent service. I would not go to anyone else.
February 13, 2016
This was our first year coming to see Robert Youngblood and we will definitely be coming back! He has by far been the most informative and personable tax agent we have ever been to! I HIGHLY recommend him and am glad to say me and my husband are clients of his! Thank you Robert!
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Bakersfield, California
- Tim Hubbell
- HUBBELL & ASSOCIATES INC | FINANCIAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
- John May
- INCOME TAX SERVICE
- Joel Sandoval
- JOEL SANDOVAL
- Mac Parsons
- PARSONS VICKERS PARSONS & COMPANY, LLP