Find Top-Rated Antioch CPAs, EAs, and Tax Accounting Professionals
TaxBuzz matches you with the very best professionals.
Search Antioch accountant profiles with reviews and ratings.
- The city of Antioch, California has an estimated median household income of $59,356 in 2013, slightly down from $60,359 in 2000.
- Antioch has an estimated median house value of $237,300, reported in 2013, up from $195,300 in 2000.
- According to a financial report in 2009, the top employers in Antioch are Kaiser Permanente, Antioch Unified School District, and Sutter Delta Medical Center.
- While in Antioch, visit the Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve.
Why TaxBuzz Antioch Professionals are a Better Match
Don't take our word for it. Do your research and read what real clients have to say.
The Best Local
We believe that local independent accounting professionals are the most qualified and ethical in the industry.
Choose the best time for you, and book with a click.
FEATURED TAX & ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONALS IN ANTIOCH, CALIFORNIA
View all Tax Accounting Professionals in Antioch, California
- Catharine Dombrowski, CPA, EA, MST, PFS
- DOMBROWSKI & ASSOCIATES CPAS LLP